January, a month to prepare for the year
This month I decided to stop working on side projects and learn some Functional Programming, this made me read a bit about Erlang, Elixir and even learn the basics of Haskell. I’m still very curious about OCaml and Scala, but I will leave that to some point in the near future and go back to write some code for my side projects.
- malleable-checker - I played a little with pyodide in order to allow users to test their checkers in the browser. It works, but Pyodide seems very slow (or I’m doing something pretty wrong)
- dcron - I did some small refactorings based on my reading of Programming Rust, 2en edition. Still far from a working project or even a good enough code. But very very slowly getting there.
- elias.tools - I bought a domain to use as examples for the tools I create, for now there is nothing there besides a redirect to my Projets page on my Digital Garden.
- The Linux Programming Interface
- Beautiful Racket
- Programming Rust, 2en edition
- Cloud Native Go
- Observability Engineering
- Introducing Erlang, 2end edition
- The Lord Of The Rings (The three movies)
- The girl who could leap time
- The House (Netflix animation)
- Fruits Basket
- The Lighthouse (Netflix movie)
- The wheel of time