After a long year almost not watching anything, I used this holidays to catch up a little bit. Cool surprises were “Your lie in April” and “The Power of the Dog”. The new matrix movie is fun, but it does not seem at all a Matrix movie. All the darkness and the green screen are gone, it’s a much lighter movie.
Other than that I’m keeping my focus on Rust. Still writing small projects and reading some articles/books in order to get more deep knowledge on it.
- Dcron I spent most of my time this month working on my distributed cron-like service written in Rust. Until now it was a great experience to learn a bit more about lockers and threads in Rust.
- .functions Another “project” that used most of my time was my dotfiles, this month I was basically making my neovim powerful enough to replace all my other editors. As a bonus I also spend some time fixing my tmux setup.
- The Linux Programming Interface
- Beautiful Racket
- Programming Rust, 2en edition
- Your lie in April (live action)
- Friends: The Reunion
- The Matrix: Resurections
- The power of the Dog
- Cowboy Bebop (Anime)
- Cobra Kai